Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hello everyone!

the earth is gonna explode man!
Very humid+hot+humid these days, sigh, I'm actually sweating right now nanana


ok, forget about the weather, I'm kinda interested in bowling, maybe I kept going for bowling these few days with my friends, that's why.
I'm not good at all, or should I say I don't know how to bowl. I find it interesting though (:
I usually bowl by my luck, not technique. So I wanna learn !
the second main reason that I wanna learn is because I wanna be good in something. hoooo!


done with bowling, then music!
I keep listening to these few songs. Repeat, repeat and repeat, non-stop!

second chance by Faber Drive
no boundaries by Kris Allen
no boundaries by Adam Lambert
ain't no sunshine by Kris Allen
falling slowly by Kris Allen
no surprise by Daughtry


2 comments: