Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hi (:
I am gonna take a break from uploading the pictures.
I've things to tell,

went to Lynn's BIG house yesterday,
for the Halloween party, so yea HAPPY HALLOWEEN people !
I had fun :D

I like small tiny cute things now. LOL
& that's why my words are tiny (:
they are cute :D
but I'm a pretty big size girl D:

hahahahaha.

oh me and Sam went to KDU yesterday
I'm not too sure if I want to transfer to that school
and is like we are on the waiting list, ha
so I don't know :/

today was not so good :(
the rain and mummy !
sigh, bubu
me and Sam planned a party at the padang
but cancelled because of the rain !
we bought cake, flour, drinks already
so :(
and my mom was like so angry of me
huuuuu !
today is just not my bloody day :(
I hope tomorrow is better :)






No comments:

Post a Comment